Search this site
Created and Maintained by: A.B. Credaro
November 24, 2001
FIRST AID KITS
- Sticky Plaster: Not only useful for emergency bookbinding, but can also assist in noise control.
- Disposable Gloves: For handling books sticky books.
- Extractor: For obtaining library fines or payment for lost books.
- Eye Irrigation: Too much time at a computer screen? Or too many late nights out? Remove the red-eye look. Will not help dark rings under the eyes.
- Cotton Wool: Hearing protection for librarian's on rainy days. Also useful for mopping up coffee spills from computer keyboards.
- Thermometer - non-rectal type: Very useful when writing submissions for air conditioning/heating of the library.
- Elastic Supports: When you're having a really bad day, and no one cares - slip a few on and limp around a lot...maybe someone will notice what a trooper you are for just turning up to work!